Our proven methodology allows us to deliver qualified candidates who are the right fit for our clients. At Rapisource, we leverage local, regional and national resources in a structured, yet flexible model to deliver high-quality candidates that meet specific job specifications. We can sign up with clients with confidence and can deploy the appropriate personnel to give each position the appropriate attention and focus.
Our recruiting process involves five distinct phases of the fulfillment lifecycle:
- Planning: We begin by gaining an understanding of both the technical and soft skills required of a candidate. A recruiting strategy is then developed that details the steps involved to effectively and efficiently fill the position. During the Planning Phase, we ensure that all candidate requirements are understood and agreed upon by the customer.
- Sourcing: Rapisource executes the recruiting strategy that was developed in the Planning phase. In this phase, a candidate pool is developed based on candidate requirements. Potential candidate skills are matched to existing customer requirements.
- Validation/Qualification: Our people validate the candidate’s technical and soft skills. We also qualify the candidate’s experience by conducting interviews, testing skills, reviewing past job experience and performing a technical evaluation.
- QA Program: Our recruiters review the candidate’s qualifications prior to submitting them to the client. This phase ensures that clients are presented with only the most qualified candidates.
- Client Presentation: After completing the recruiting process, we present the two most qualified candidates to our client, who then conducts the interviews.
Our consultative approach to match the right level and right resource to short-term IT staffing engagements provides rapid, accurate, and efficient execution. Although our consultants are subject matter experts in many technologies, functional solutions, and industries, each is required to pass our screening program – a combination of online testing and personal interviewing by subject matter experts – to verify technical capabilities and test communications skills.
Niche Skills Focus:
ERP Skills SAP – FICO, PP, MM, SD, APO, BASIS Admin, SAP Infrastructure Architect, SAP
Project Manager / PMO, SAP Technical (ABAP/Reports), BW / SAP SCM / SRM
SAP Functional Areas: Plant Controller with SAP skills, Finance Manager Master Scheduler
with SAP expertise, SAP Planner with SAP expertise, Supply Chain Manager with SAP
expertise, EHS-Manager with SAP Skills.
Other ERP Applications Skills: Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Applications, Oracle Retail
Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence(BI): MicroStrategy, Cognos, Essbase, SAS, Hyperion
Infrastructure Management: Infrastructure Project Manager/ Network Management Skills/
Network Engineer / Security Architects / Identity / Access Management /Change Management /
Storage Engineers / Architects / Systems Administrators / Database Administrators
Contract -To- Hire:
Our Contract-To-Hire program is available for our clients that wish to evaluate the consultant’s value during the specified contract period. Utilizing this program, our client has the option to transition our consultant into the client’s organization on a full-time basis. Contract-T- Hire is also a useful method for hiring employees when the budget will not allow for agency placement fees.